Are you starting a brewery?
If you are starting a brewery then our brewery start up mentoring service might save you thousands of pounds in lost time and money.
Our brewery start up mentoring service is here for people who are in the early stages of starting a brewery in the UK and need some support and guidance.
This service is for those seeking ongoing support.
For one-off pieces of work (such as business plan generation) please check out our consultancy service.
We have supported a number of nanobrewery and microbrewery start ups so far and we love being involved with exciting new projects!
So, if you are in the early stages of starting up your own brewery then why not get in touch to see how we can help you.
Here’s how our brewery start up mentoring service will benefit you:
- You won’t have to spend hours trying to work out what you need to do because we will guide you.
- Mistakes cost time and money, which are things you probably can’t afford to lose. Reduce the risk of making mistakes by hiring us as your brewery start up mentor.
- Learn from the mistakes of others … you don’t have to make the same mistakes yourself.
- You will have confidence that you are getting your brewery set up properly.
This is how it works:
- When you join the brewery start up mentoring programme we will have a FREE initial briefing session so I can find out at what stage you are at and what plans you have.
- We will then have a scheduled weekly chat to discuss your progress, any problems and issues you might be experiencing, and what needs to be done next.
- You will be able to contact us by telephone or email at any time if you need some urgent advice or guidance and do not want to wait to our scheduled session.
There is no tie-in, so you can cancel at any time. Just let us know of your intention to stop using the service.
Our brewery start up mentoring service costs just £25 per week. This is payable on a weekly basis in advance of the scheduled sessions.
Drop us an email today at email@example.com and we can get your FREE initial consultation booked in.